1. Website usage terms and conditions
The term Julie Sajous or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Julie Sajous of Pebbles, Wellow Top Road, Wellow, Isle of Wight PO41 0TP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information is provided by Julie Sajous and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Julie Sajous. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Julie Sajous takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. Terms and conditions of Sale for Streamed Events and Downloaded Digital Products
Purchase of tickets for my events is through a Third Party provider Ticket Tailor. This is an easy and secure way to purchase our products.
Your use of this website and purchase, download and participation in my products consitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you are unhappy about any of these terms and conditions you should contact me before making a purchase. You can find my contact details here.
- When you place an order via this website or by telephone, you are making an offer to purchase the goods outlined in your order.
- We make every effort to ensure our product descriptions are accurate and fit for the use of our customers. However we take no responsibility for the suitability of the product, whether express, implied or statutory and provide no warranties as to the function, use or fitness for particular purpose of the product.
- Your purchase of one of our products contstitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use and reference (the ‘purpose’).
- You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sub-license, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party.
- You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.
- The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are an shall, at all times remain our sole and exclusive property.
- You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
- Your satisfaction is important to us, but once a product has been downloaded or used by you, we generally do not offer refunds. (in accordance with your right of cancellation or refund under The Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014) due to the digital nature of our products.)
- If you change your mind about your purchase before downloading or taking part any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. Please contact us immediately via phone or email. You can find my contact details here.
- You agree that under no circumstances shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and my not be charged back.
- We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
These terms and conditions, your acceptance thereof and our relationship with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and both us and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive juristiction of the English courts over any claim, dispute or matter arrising under or in connection with these terms and conditions or our relationship with you.
3. Terms and conditions for On-Premises Lessons and Workshops
- Payment is required in full before attending the first lesson
- Courses will vary in length according to the Isle of Wight Council School Calendar
- Lessons are normally 2 hours long unless specifically arranged beforehand.
- The total cost of a course will vary according to the number of weeks in the term and the length of the lessons
- No refunds will be given for absence and swaps or replacements will be at the discretion of the tutor
- I try to keep my premises safe, secure and functioning properly but cannot guarantee the continuous operation of my lessons or access to the studio.
- Participation is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible for any injuries or damage to personal property whilst on the property
- Users of my car park do so at their own risk. I will not accept liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred
- In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, students must agree to conform with any current health and safety guidelines that I may set (for example during Covid outbreaks the wearing of masks and being fully vaccinated is mandatory)
4. Terms and conditions of sale for Paintings, Cards and Other Physical Goods
Currently we do not sell physical goods online. This section will be updated as and when we do.